About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Challenge Day 60 - Midweek Update

Pirates WIP

I finished doing third colours last night, then did stockings (for those wearing them) and shoes/boots) for those wearing them.

Today I've done fourth and fifth colours as well as painting the bases with yellow ochre.



Tomorrow I'll be doing belts & scabbards, hats, lace and metals.


OMG - she's painting up another spaceship!





7 comments:

  1. Nice work Tamsin and oh so colourful!! Stop painting spaceships and get the Pirates finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with another spaceship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Pirate force is going to be akin to one of the pirate armiesin central America- they do look immense.
    Unlike some, I wantto see the shipfinihsed ! (Swabian Battle Cruiser ?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pay no attention to Ray. Paint whatever you feel like. be that Pirates, space ships or even your toenails..... I think Ray paints his! Well Fran says he does.(snigger snigger!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming on really well, your a machine girl

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ray - the spaceships give me a welcome mental break from painting big batches of pirates so, no, I won't stop painting them :p

    @ Whisk - absolutely nothing wrong with another spaceship. Ray's just upset that it's not a badger or budgie

    @ Zabadak - it will be a quite sizable force when it's complete. Enough to assault Porto Bello or Panama City :)

    @ Clint - pay attention to Ray? Nah!

    @ Loki - thanks. Maybe we should ask Curt?

    @ Ian - cheers, but will you stop saying I am a machine?

    @ Fran - thanks!

    ReplyDelete