About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Norms

Well, Ray posted a comment saying he's looking forward to seeing the Norms, so here are some pics:



Norm Peterson:





Norm-an Wisdom:



Norm-an Bates:



"Storming" Norm-an Schwarzkopf:



And the fabulous Norm-a Jean Baker:




Oh, it was Normans he wanted to see? Oh well, he'll just have to wait.

The Normans are progressing nicely. I actually managed to do all the steps I'd intended last night, so there's a very good chance I'll have finished and submitted them before the weekend.

Tonight I'll be finishing off the horses. I've already done the horseshoes where they are visible and done the basecoat on the "ground". I'll be doing the rest of the basing texture and hopefully the metalwork on the bridles.

12 comments:

  1. Great post Tamsin!
    Actually Norm Peters is one of my favourite soap characters...

    Cheers
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee, still looking forward to the Norman figures :)
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norm is one of those relatives my family doesn't like to talk about

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFLOL !

    best regards

    thefrenchjester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you goosed the boy, now wash your hands

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good post Tamsin, very much enjoyed it !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tamsin,
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
    Enjoy yourself - you can always work tomorrow.
    CC

    ReplyDelete