About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 20 September 2012

WIP: Andy's Painting Prize ECW Dragoons #3

Almost there with these - just the Klear/ink coat and matt spray varnish to do (Andy will be basing them himself). I won't be able to do the Klear/ink for a little while as I've only just done the metals and they'll need a bit of time to cure.

So, before they get all glossy, I've taken a couple of pics.






While I'm waiting for the metals to cure, I'm going to do some figure prep - the cuirassiers for Andy, Dux's paras and "Helga".


5 comments:

  1. As I already said...Helga with tiger camouflage! ;-)

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dragoons look great Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great:-)

    Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Tamsin

    I'm delighted with the dragoons you painted. I just hope I can do them justice with the rest of the unit I will be painting.

    Thanks, and well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Andy. That reminds me - I need to do up the list of paints I used for you.

      Delete