About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 7 March 2012

WIP: Tamsin's Equine Development Facility #4

Just a quick update as I didn't post on Monday, having got back from a friendly FoG game fairly late.

This evening I have been painting the barding on the 39 horses which have it, plus on the barded horses of my command groups (48 total).

When I finished it was too late to faff around taking pictures, so you'll just have to wait until tomorrow. I haven't made my mind up yet about what painting I'll do tomorrow - it would make some sense to finish off the barded horses (bits, blinkers, reins, saddle cloths, plumes, ground colour).

2 comments:

  1. I try to do them in smaller batches as it kills me just looking at large groups of models but eventually they get done, I hide undercoated models under a desk so I don't see what I have left to do.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically what Fran said above!!!

    ReplyDelete